Producer // Mixer // EngineerSelected Discography
- 2017 Producer, Engineer, Mixing, Digital Editing Nominations: Juno Award for Rock Album of the Year
- 2015 Engineer, Mixing “How Did You Love” Most played song on Active Rock Radio (2017)
- 2014 Producer, Engineer, Mixing Nominations: Juno Award for Rock Album of the Year
- 2013 Producer, Engineer, Guitar, Programming Nominations: Juno Award for Pop Album of the Year
- 2011 Engineer with Steven Tyler, Mick Fleetwood, Johnny Lang, John McVie
- 2011 Engineer Nominations: Latin Grammy Award for Album of the Year
Chris Baseford is a Canadian born producer, engineer, & mixer that has worked with some of the top names in the music world such as Nickelback, Shinedown, Rob Zombie, Tommy Lee/Motley Crue, Avril Lavigne and several world-renowned producers and songwriters. Starting his career in Toronto at Sony Music and relocating to Los Angeles in 2003, Chris filled the role of head engineer at The Chop Shop Studios for 6 years before going freelance. Today, he continues to work on a wide variety of projects spanning many genres of music and with artists from all ends of the globe. Chris is also a member of the Recording Academy (RIAA) and proudly participates in the Grammy Awards voting process.
© 2018 Chris Baseford. All Rights Reserved.