PRODUCER // ENGINEER // MIXER
Chris Baseford is a producer, engineer, & mixer that has worked with some of the top names in the music world such as Nickelback, Shinedown, Daughtry, Rob Zombie, Tommy Lee/Motley Crue, Avril Lavigne and several world-renowned producers and songwriters. With an obsession for creating great sounding records across a wide array of genres including rock, metal, pop and country, Chris’ passion for making music continues to evolve as he strives for every next project to be his best work yet. As a highly respected name in the industry, he is a member of the Recording Academy (RIAA) and Canadian Academy of Recording Arts/Sciences (CARAS) and is committed to helping the next generation of music creators.
- 2021 Manitoba Country Music Awards ALBUM OF THE YEAR - Petric "Flashbacks"
- Juno Award Nomination for Rock Album of the Year - Nickelback "Feed the Machine"
- Most Played Song on Active Rock Radio (2017) - Shinedown “How Did You Love”
- CCMA Producer of the Year - Meghan Patrick
“Grace & Grit"
- Juno Award Nomination for Rock Album of the Year - Nickelback "No Fixed Address"
- Juno Award Nomination for Pop Album of the Year - Avril Lavigne "Avril Lavigne"
- Latin Grammy Award Nomination for Album of the Year - Ricky Martin "Música + Alma + Sexo"
- Dove Award for Rock Album of the Year - Day Of Fire "Day Of Fire"
Los Angeles, CA
© Chris Baseford. All Rights Reserved.