PRODUCER // ENGINEER // MIXER
Chris Baseford is a Canadian born producer, engineer, & mixer that has worked with some of the top names in the music world such as Nickelback, Shinedown, Rob Zombie, Tommy Lee/Motley Crue, Avril Lavigne and several world-renowned producers and songwriters. Starting his career in Toronto at Sony Music and relocating to Los Angeles in 2003, Chris filled the role of head engineer at The Chop Shop Studios for 6 years before going freelance. Today, he continues to work on a wide variety of projects spanning many genres of music and with artists from all ends of the globe. Chris is also a member of the Recording Academy (RIAA) and proudly participates in the Grammy Awards voting process.
- Juno Award Nomination for Rock Album of the Year - Nickelback "Feed the Machine"
- Most Played Song on Active Rock Radio (2017) - Shinedown “How Did You Love”
- CCMA Producer of the Year - Meghan Patrick
“Grace & Grit"
- Juno Award Nomination for Rock Album of the Year - Nickelback "No Fixed Address"
- Juno Award Nomination for Pop Album of the Year - Avril Lavigne "Avril Lavigne"
- Latin Grammy Award Nomination for Album of the Year - Ricky Martin "Música + Alma + Sexo"
- Dove Award for Rock Album of the Year - Day Of Fire "Day Of Fire"